Vegan Peanut Butter Cup !
That’s it, it’s through these delicious VEGAN Peanut Butter Cup that I’m finishing this week of healthy recipes for Halloween !! As I said in my other Halloween posts, I LOVE this time of year ! And of course, I also love eating haha. So I really enjoyed sharing healthy recipes with you to celebrate Halloween. I also share small recipes SO EASY AND QUICK to make, in video on my instagram ! With my oreos, snickers and now vegan peanut butter cup recipe, I think you have the choice for Halloween !!
It is rare for me to eat that much (i mean, lots of chocolaty stuff), on the daily, (again, that’s cause of my acne…) but as it’s a special occasion, I let go. Without being too extra either you know ! So let’s go for vegan these peanut butter cup.
The particularity of these recipes is that in addition to being made with real ingredients and being healthy, they quickly fill you up !! It’s not like with normal sweets/candies, you eat 15 tons of them then you’re still not satisfied and filled. In this case, you’ll maybe be filled up after 2 snickers ! (you can search my snickers recipe, i looove them they’re so SO good !).
I hope that thanks to these recipes, you will be ready for Halloween and you will not have to watch others stuffing their belly with candies while you’re frustrated on your couch, because of the high risk of acne…
Private: DELICIOUS VEGAN PEANUT BUTTER CUP
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 4 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of agave syrup (I think that this step can be optional, it's just to bring a little bit more sweeter... hihi)
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- About 1 ½ cup of chocolate
- 10 min
- 1 h 10 min
- Ready in:
- 1 h 20 min
- We will start with the inside of the peanut butter cup, which mean the peanut butter !!!
- You’ll mix in a medium bowl (or small one) all the ingredients except the chocolate of course.
- Fill your cups with this mixture. Then keep in the freezer between 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Once the cups of peanut butter are frozen, you will melt your chocolate.
- Remove the cups of peanut butter from their cups and put some chocolate in the bottom. Then put the peanut butter cups back on, and chocolate all over the peanut butter cup.
- Leave in the freezer for about 1 hour. It's ready yum !!!
Source : i was inspired by this recipe.
* For chocolate, I use the “artisans du monde” one. It’s vegan and without refined sugar, just coconut sugar !! He is too good.
QUESTION : What is your favorite Halloween movie ? Personally, I love those from Disney Channel (haha I know tehir not scary…)
PIN THIS RECIPE ON PINTEREST IF YOU WANT
Thank you for reading ! You can SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG HERE !!