Hello everybody !!!
I’ve never been very inspired by the pumpkin pie. It is the PIE OF AUTUMN !! Especially in the Anglo-Saxon countries, in France this pumpkin pie is not really common. Out of curiosity I still wanted to test it. Today I share with you the recipe for a vegan, gluten free and paleo pumpkin pie.
The recipe for this vegan, gluten free and paleo pumpkin pie can be adapted either raw or baked for about 30 minutes at 180 ° C. I tested both and I think I prefer the cooked one, but it really depends on your taste ! Here I present you the raw version.
I love all raw desserts. They are super simple to make and are delicious (for the health and also really tastefully lol).
Private: PUMPKIN PIE (VG, SG, PALEO)
- 2 ½ cup of Almonds (or the same weight in almond powder, as you prefer)
- 19 dates (i used medjool dates)
- 2 tbsp of vanilla
- 3 cup of shredded butternut
- 1/2 cup of agave syrup
- 1 tsp of ginger (may be even less according to your tastes)
- 2 +1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
- A pinch of nutmeg
- A pinch of salt
- 10 min
- 3 h 40 min
- Ready in:
- 3 h 50 min
- FOR THE DOUGH : Add to the food processor all the almonds, 7 dates, 1 bottle of vanilla then a pinch of salt. Add some water if needed.
- Spread this dough in your dish. Put the dough in the freezer while you make the filling.
- FOR FILLING : Peel butternut and shred it.
- Put all the rest of the ingredients in a blender. (You may have to add a little milk and mix with a spoon so that it blends well).
- Pour this mixture over the dough and place in the freezer for a few hours.
- That's ready !
Source : this recipe was inspired by this one.
If your dates are not gooey enough, just let them soak for a few minutes in very hot water.
Have you ever tried the Pumpkin Pie ?
You can pin this recipe if you liked it
Thank you for reading my blog, if you like it and want more, you can SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG, would be cool !