If you are interested in the healthy world (or just your health lol) you must absolutely know the cauliflower pizza dough. A gluten-free version of the basic pizza. This is not the one I’m going to show you today, but it was when I discovered the cauliflower pizza on Pinterest that I found this SUPER gluten free and vegan pizza recipe. For the dough you’ll only need one ingredient (without counting the spices) and the filling, cause you put what you want, or what you in it haha ! Have a good recipe !
I like this recipe because having acne, I usually eat low glycemic index foods. And the chickpea flour (which is with what the crust is made) as a low glycemic level. So here we go for this awesome gluten free and vegan pizza !
After eating this pizza, you’ll feel a lot lighter than with a “normal” pizza ! Which is pretty cool!
AS ALWAYS, IF YOU WANT THE RECIPE WITH THE MEASURES IN GRAMS, THEN JUST GO ON THE FRENCH VERSION ON MY BLOG…
Private: GLUTEN FREE AND VEGAN PIZZA (crust)
FOR THE CRUST :
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 10 cl water
- Spices Chili powder / Salt / Pepper
FOR THE FILLING : (you put what you want, here I’ll show you what I decide to add on my pizza)
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 onion
- Cherry tomatoes
- Provence’s herbs (or italian herbs).
- 28 min
- Ready in:
- 28 min
- Preheat your oven to 392 F°.
- Mix all the ingredients of the crust and spread this mixture on baking paper lightly covered with olive oil. Bake for 13 minutes.
- In the meantime, all you need to do is prepare the filling. I sauté the onion and peppers in the pan. Once they are cooked (not yet golden, but tender) I add the tomato sauce and the Provence’s herbs. Spread the filling on the pizza after 13 minutes. I also put tomatoes and spinach on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes! And it's ready !!!
Source : (This recipe was inspired by this one , but I changed it a bit.)
If you enjoyed this recipe, you can pin it on Pinterest !
You can also share it with your friends / family ♡
Fun fact : when I was little, I wanted to open a pizzeria when I grew up (that shows you how much I was a fan of pizzas haha !).
! REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG TO STAY CONNECTED !
And you, what job did you want to do when you were little?