I never shared savory recipes on my blog, so… Let’s go !
Today, it is the famous recipe that I talked about a lot in my instastories that I’m gonna share… My coconut and curry sauce which is vegan, gluten free and delicious…. Really !!
I really love this dish! To tell you, since January I eat it every week 😂
You may say that this recipe have a lot of fat because of the coconut cream, but I don’t thinks so. Personally, I don’t count calories, but it’s SURE that this coconut and curry sauce is much healthier than a dish bought at the supermarket, at mcdo or something else!
In addition, this sauce is proof that you don’t need dairy products to have a creamy and smooth sauce! It contains legumes, (and cereal if you take quinoa / rice), proteins, vegetables… All you need for a balanced meal!
I’m pretty happy with how these photos turned out. Cause that’s not a really aestetic meal haha !
Do you know the Vegan’s first blog?
I have lots of differents recipes on my blog, sweet ones if you prefer. For me, one of my favorite sweet snack, are cookies! And those VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (gluten free) look bomb! It’s a recipe from Tully’s blog : “Vegans First”. Who is a vegan blogger who shares her experience and tips for a healthy life! She is passionate and offers great content! She also shares several others recipes on her blog that look more delicious than others.
Anyway, her vegan cookies recipe is perfect, because you only need 5 ingredients and it’s healthy ?! What else can you ask for! I have to test it very quickly!
Go take a look at her blog! And don’t hesitate to tell her that you come from my blog!
By the way, if you also have a blog and you would like me to share it, please tell me in comment! It would be a pleasure ! We could shout out each other !
The good thing about my coconut and curry sauce (✌🏼😜) is that you can eat it with quinoa, coral lentil pasta, potatoes or even rice if that’s your thing! It’s good with everythigs.
I was going to share some benefits from this dish, but in my opinion, as soon as food is cooked, they lose all their nutrients. So I havn’t search. For example, ginger is good against inflammation. But in my opinion, when it’s cooked its benefits are less / almost not effective. What do you think ?
Private: THE BEST COCONUT CURRY SAUCE (VEGAN AND GLUTEN FREE)
- 3 onions
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 can of chickpeas
- Some agave syrup
- 200 g of tofu
- 300 mL of coconut cream
- Some coral lentill pasta OR potatoes / rice...
- 1 tbsp Curry powder
- 1/2 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tbsp Garam masala powder
- 1/2 tbsp Nutmeg powder
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger powder
- Sauté the chickpeas and cook over high heat for 6 minutes, then over medium heat for about 15 minutes, in a pan with some olive oil.
- Meanwhile, cut the onions into strips and cook them in a pan with olive oil and a little agave syrup (it gives a great caramelized taste!) until they became slightly brown.
- Do the same thing with yellow pepper (organic is better!). You can cook them with your onions or not. As you prefer. I cook them separately.
- Meanwhile, cut the tofu (organic). And as soon as a fire is free, sauté it also in a pan with olive oil.
- When all these ingredients are ready, you can mix them together and let them simmer for a few moments.
- If you want to make potatoes with this curry and coconut sauce, it's time to heat them for about 20 minutes in boiling water!
- After a few minutes, add the coconut cream, spices and a little water into the tofu, onions and yellow peppers.
- Simmer for 6 minutes (at least), and then it’s time to cook your coral lentil pasta, or quinoa, if you don’t make potatoes!
Could you pin this photo of this coconut and curry sauce on Pinterest? It would help me to develop my blog hihi!
According to you, what is the best : sweet, or savory? Cause i don’t know:
I would definately say that i like sweet stuff more, but as most our meals are mostly salty. So, it’s thug to say that you like sweet stuff more. Cause in fact the sweet stuff are, snacks, what we eat between meals… Which is bad 😈😈. Personally, I snack almost every day. Especially, when I have nothing to do hihi, but they are healthy snacks!
See you soon in a new article,
Melody, Fresh and Sunkissed